quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2012

RETURN OF ULTRAMAN, VER 2, MEDICOM, RAH, 565

RETURN OF ULTRAMAN, VER 2, 
MEDICOM, RAH 565
JULY/2012


Introduction

I started my 1/6 collection with Ultraseven Medicom in 2008 and since then I had the opportunity to testify the increasing of quality of the head sculpts, specially in the Hot Toys series, a company that started in the Military Area of Figures that now has abandoned.

I must confess that now much of the desire of collecting 1/6 Figures has gone. Now I am very selective in buying Figures, because like any collector, there is a problem of enough room in my house. I don't like to buy only to buy and for me there is no sense in keeping the figures in the boxes in a place that I don't know.

Since 2008 a lot of sites could show lots of pics of these Action Figures, but in the same time I have lost the stamina to take pictures in my blog.

But for this Ultraman, I guess I think it is interesting to share my thoughts because there is not so much pics and information of the Japanese Heroes on the Internet.

In my opinion, Medicom relies in a comfortable position with the Japanese Heroes, because they are not so complex to sculpt and it has a strong fan base in Asia. No other companies outside Japan could be interested in such heroes. In the past, Medicom was very applauded with the Star Wars Series, but after Hot Toys invasion of high quality head sculpts, Medicom seems to lost the opportunity to explore this market. And in this way, I guess Medicom prefer to upgrade the past figures instead of investing in others franchises.

That is the case of Ultraman Jack, RAH 565, a upgraded version of RAH 336.



Box



Stand



Opening the Box









RAH 565 (left) VS RAH 336 (right)

Well, it is possible to see that is a great upgrade.


Version 2of Ultraman Jack and Ultraseven




Final words

Ultraman Jack Medicom RAH 565 is a one step higher than the former version and it is a interesting piece to have if you are a fan of the Japanese Heroes and 1/6 Figures.

4 comentários:

  1. Bro, I prefer the old version Ultraman as the new version Ultraman has a weird chest..

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Really? Ok, if you want it I could sell it for you, lol!

      Excluir
  2. Not really for japanese characters..i love us movie characters..

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Oi

    Eu comprei o Ultraseven RAh 2.0 ... ainda nao recebi. Existe alguma coisa similar para o Spectroman? Online eu soh achei os da CCP que nao tem nenhuma articulacao ... mas aparantemente sao 1/6 tambem ... CCP tambem lancou um Ultraseven agora...tambem sem articulacoes mas com efeitos de luz. Bem legal por sinal ... estou querendo comprar mas vou ter que pedir para um colega do japao para enviar para o endereco dele ... Escreve para mim ... estou interessado em conversar com alguem sobre esses brinquedos :-) ... robo.vigilante@yahoo.com abs

    ResponderExcluir